I hunt in S.E. Wisconsin and N.W. Wisconsin. In S.E. I think it is the same but I did see 4 bucks in 16 sits and 7 deer in those 16 sits . I saw deer a total of 4 times in 16 sits. I avr. about 1 deer every 4 sits so this yr is average. It will get better for me cause I am getting to know the land a lot better as the years go on. In N.W. Wis. I only sat for gun season for a total of 4 sits and my son Chas sat 4 sits also . He saw nothing and I saw a bear. No deer at all. It is so poor that the second week we sat for the last time of the year and Chas said Dad, lets just go grouse hunting. We kicked up 6 in 3 miles of walking . He saw 2 while deer hunting and I kicked up 3 while going to my stand 100 yds from the river. A total of 14 grouse were seen in on day . The bear numbers are high and so are the coyotes. Wolves come and then are gone in a day or so. I am sure it is all the over baiting down the road from where we hunt. They put out corn with their ATV's and you can see the deer walking towards them for the corn.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23