Overall where we lease hunt, less. Which is GREAT. There used to be so many they were all runt looking tiny antlers and so on. I"d much rather see a few deer per hunt but those be healthy and quality type deer.

At home many more overall. Because they were shot out and we got antler restrictions around 2004. Those were the best things that ever happened here. Went from seeing a deer now and then, to seeing deer almost every day throughout the year.

As to seasonal, well that varies. THis year less early on but starting to see more again now. But they NEED good crop/mast/browse seasons so that folks don't see them, don't shoot them and some survive a few extra years.

My high school bud, just shot one thats almost 160 incehs. In a place where I used to remember him shooting a 10 inch wide 8 point and being happy...

Shooting wise the days of mass slaughter shoot anything you see opening day are long over shots are much more scattered throughout the season. And thats good for the herd too I think.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....