Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by liliysdad
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Calhoun
WH Press Secretary and private sources are saying that Trump is open to raising the age for buying firearms such as semiauto rifles from 18 to 21.

Hmm. So many vets after doing a tour will be welcomed back to their homeland by being told they are too immature to own a handgun or semiauto rifle.

Not Winning.

It would not be hard to create a carve out for vets. Trump would also likely support that, as would I and many others.

Did you really just say you were cool with vets having rights others don't?

Sure. When it comes to just any 18 year old with no service experience owning AR's vs someone serving who has been trained with an AR owning one, I would be fine with the kid in the military being able to buy one before a kid under 21 could.

So the semi auto 30.06 Remington I hunted deer with as a teen would have been verboten in your opinion?

Or maybe the semi auto browning 12ga shotgun I hunted birds with?

Do you even own guns? have you ever owned guns? Because you sure postulate your thoughts as though your haven’t.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."