Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

OHHH,so only a Jew can be following after Satan,gotcha. You must really want to be cursed. You need to get the hate out or it will destroy you.
Put words in my mouth all you like. That's not anything close to what I said. I was referring to a particular scene described in John's Gospel, which had particular circumstances, and referred to people who denied he was the Christ, who were themselves Jews, which only makes sense since only a Jew at that time could have an opinion on whether someone was the Christ foretold by their prophets.

Yea,and you know good and well that anyone following Satan would also be of their father Satan. You can get technical to the point of being ridiculous and say that everything Jesus said was to the Jews but the point is that it is available to us because it can also apply to us.

In fact if you want to get real technical,you can't be saved unless you become a Jew,circumcised in the heart,and grafted into the vine.

Seems to me that it is you who is being technical to the point of being ridiculous. I'm merely discussing what Jesus said to some Jews.