Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by pete53
only buy a 30-30 to use if the lever rifle has a safety,i seen a few accidents with the levers with no safeties when unloading the old levers with no safety. if you can afford it maybe buy a Browning BLR safer rifle with a clip and your ammo bullet tips don`t get smashed up,its also more accurate and a stronger action.

How many times are you going to repeat your BS?
Any firearm is dangerous in the hands of a retard.

opp`s let`s not care about safety , here in central Minnesota we practice safety and try and steer our youth away from lever rifles without a safety !!

WTF are you talking about? I've spent 62 years in central and nothern Minnesota and never heard such noncese. My dad carried a .32 special Marlin for years and taught me how to carry and shoot it properly. My uncle's and cousins carried every form of Marlin and Winchester lever action gun. Just about everyone I went to school with dad had a 30-30, .35 Rem, .32 WS or even a 38-55 . Everybody had a lever gun and no one ever had safety problems with them.
My kids learned to hunt with a pre safety Marlin. A Marlin or Winchester is probably the safest firearms for a new shooter to carry.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]