Originally Posted by cwh2
First off.... you're still alive?

Second, I'd almost +1 Jordan's post. I'd expect to be made whole for the fkup. If all the chips finally fell and that were not the case, I'd be letting people know just exactly who they were dealing with. While I think the suggestion of 20% off a replacement is outstanding customer service, and invaluable PR, it is certainly not required.

I'd like to think that the person who told you about the 10% off just failed to communicate that the'd comp you the difference between what you ordered and what you got on the previous order.

Post-sale service is not the place to save money....

Laughin’.... yeah. My bad sorry. Just been pretty quiet lately.

I think I’d have been happy with an acknowledgement of the error. That is what is bothering me.

But the fact of offering me to send back a pack (which incidentally looks showroom new after a wash the other day) which cost me $1000 Canukistanian pesos, letting them keep that bag, and then giving me 10% of the purchase of a new one.... So I pay TWICE to get one pack?!?!?

Although, when I read what I wrote there I had to go back and re read the email exchange because it didn’t look right. Only thing I can surmise is he f*ucked up on what he meant there, as that simply can’t be right....

I’m going to have to call CS and talk with someone on Monday.

Although I AM a little surprised at how high the quote was to fix it. But then again, my only CS experience has been with Leupold and Hanwag, and those two companies don’t take chances with their reputations.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.