Oh I totally understand what you are saying Tin.

To clarify, the wrong pack has ‘16 season, and ‘17 season on it. And is showing zero wear. (Which I love). But my intention wasn’t ever to return itand try and f*uck them out of a new one. For what I spend on sheep hunting every year, and buy for gear, that price difference doesn’t even rate a blink. I just wanted a recommendation on what to go with next, with the plan of selling that one. I just wanted to point out the booboo. And I was kind of hoping for an “oops our bad, sorry”. In my initial email exchange I indicated that Inwas going to sell her(incorrect) pack, and just wanted an idea of what would be a better fit. Who better to ask than the people that make them? And in subsequent emails, the CS rep asked for a couple of pics “so I can verify which pack we sent” but nothing after that, other than a recommendation based on pics of her wearing it on what would be a good size match.

I have no problem paying for stuff that is worth the money. And this stuff is. Don’t get me wrong. And like I said, I f*ucked up, and don’t expect anything in regards to exchange on her bag. She definitely got the use out of it, I just wanted to get the best possible match, and what I’d originally ordered for her was likely too big.

It just rubbed me wrong giving me the option to send MY pack back (which is correct and what I wanted and paid for) but it has a tear in it. And that i wanted fixed. And if I give that one back, then I get 10% off buying yet another pack.

But like I said, now that i think about it, that HAD to be a miscommunication. Probably on me for not clarifying it better, but emails were still really positive and I’m pretty big on not hitting send on stuff now without being clear on what’s being said. So I opted to sleep on it.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.