Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by K1500
I wouldn't expect anything from the company after 3 years of use. If you took it out on a single trip after you bought it and then discovered the problem, I would expect an exchange. But 3 years of hard use...no way.

Bingo...how some of these companies stay in business with sh t like this going on blows my mind.

They made an error initially and it should have been caught and handled, even a year in they probably would have helped...but three years in? LMFAO....

Not exactly 3 years of hard use, to be fair, December 2015 to January 2018 doesn't add up to 3 years no matter what math you use. Two sheep trips and some elk and deer hunting. Pack literally passes for brand new out of the box from the factory.
And I wasn't looking for an exchange, more of a "hey, sorry you bought and paid for a pack that cost X dollars, but we sent you a pack that cost Y dollars. Sorry about shorting you" would have been fine with me.

After the time that has elapsed, I wouldn't expect any company to exchange out a piece of gear like that. I did expect some sort of acknowledgment of the error, even if it was simply a "sorry about the mix up" in any of the multiple phone calls and emails to the company. That wouldn't have cost them a single dime, and would have made it right with me.

I guess it's just me that would expect a verbal apology for a financial error that goes against the customer.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.