Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oh, geeze! Thanks for the info!

I just stepped out the back door and touched off a 240 HP with 9 grains of Unique.

Very pleasant.

I was apprehensive about the Unique loads because I am afraid of a double charge.

Looking in the case though, I think you would notice right away.

Whats a good way to dispense Unique? I have a Uniflow measure, but have not tried dispensing a charge that light.

Probably the best way is the Lee Auto Disk Powder Measure. The problem is, you need Lee dies since it mounts on the die itself and throws the charge through it.

https://leeprecision.com/powder-handling/automatic-powder-measures/

I have very few die sets that are other than Lee due to this. Be advised to be careful on that site as you could easily come away ordering more stuff than you meant to. My reloading setup currently is two Lee turret presses. I've owned a Hornady progressive for literally years and never even unboxed it. The turret press is certainly sweet. Fastest non-progressive press out there.

Missouri Bullet Company is a great place to get bullets. They are great folks. It's about 100 miles from me and I've been there a few times. Very nice people. I've got a lot of their cases of bullets stacked up in the basement.