The Privy ammo I shot was lower velocity +/- 2,500 in my rifle and yes slightly dirty but the accuracy was good and the bullets though ugly perform very close to the old thicker jacketed Remington Core Lokts on game, which is very good. The cases needed the primer pockets both uniformed and tapered but after preparation the cases were good and out lasted Rem. and Winchester and they had the correct rim diameter. Not in the same class as RWS, Lapua or Norma but they seemed harder than the Norma brass.

The S&B or the Herters version would jamb in my rifle. Not sure why as I tossed them after the second one jammed.

Can't beat RWS or Norma. I think some of the Norma may have a velocity edge but not much since they quit loading to SKAN pressures.

Which ever you choose order a case with the same lot number if you can and you will be set for a long time. From time to time you see deals for surplus ammo and if non corrosive might be worthwhile for plinking.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli