I originally avoided posting a response since I haven't purchased factory 6.5x55 ammo in 6 years. What was avaiable then and what's available now has changed. My experience with factory ammo in 2005 and 2006 may not reflect what is produced today. But here is what I experienced.

Hornady Custom, Federal blue box, and Winchester Super-X were all very respectible in accuracy with perhaps a slight not to the Hornady ammo.

Wolf Gold had average accuracy, but low velocity (2,480 fps). S&B, both the 131g and 140g, showed poor results. Remington green box was the second to worst performer. Hotshot brand (supposedly rebranded Igman) came in last and was garbage.

I don't recall Prvi being widely available. Federal hadn't yet released 6.5x55 in their Fusion line. PMC produced 6.5x55 ammo and it was the most accurate factory ammo in my rifle (both Bronze and Silver w/GameKings). It's no longer available. Federal Premium had 140g Trophy Bonded Bear Claws that were second in accuracy only the PMC's. I've only seen them on the shelf once. They wouldn't be a good choice for range work anyhow.

If it were me? I'd try them in this order:
Hornady Custom 140g
Federal Power-Shok 140g
Winchester Super-X 140g
Federal Fusion 140g

If you want as cheap as you can get, try Prvi and Wolf.

Last edited by Azar; 09/04/12. Reason: Fixed typo

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear