" That includes changes to our laws that have been demanded by we, the people, by clarifying ambiguity, conforming to present truths, and following what we know to be right."

"Our laws reasonably agree that you are free to own a pistol to protect your home, and a rifle and shotgun to hunt. "

I'll be preaching to the choir here in noting that there are a couple of fallacies present there.

"Present truths"?

"reasonably agree" ? "hunt"?

First, what truths have changed for the present? Those we hold to be self evident?

Next, hunt? where in hell in any of our major founding documents do they mention hunting?

Even having been taught in "liberal" parochial schools (in regards to some social issues) I learned that the purpose of the 2A is to provide the means to wrest power from the hands of tyrants should we need to do so again.

And this joker was the Chief of the TX Rangers? Appointed or elected position. If elected, I certainly hope the Texicans will not repeat that.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?