Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by kellory
For a man who claims to protect the Constitution, he clearly doesn't understand it.

Neither do you. You're one of the guys here who said teachers don't have the right to be armed.

No. I did not. By Ohio law teacher DO have the right to armed. It is the school board that stands in the way. I happen to know a trainer who OFFERED to train any three teachers from any school that asked for free. I know of a few gun shops that offered to sell hand guns to teachers at or near costs. I personally WANT teachers to have the ability to return fire. The problem is not with the law. But with the schools.

The teachers have the right to be armed no matter what the schools say. You're the one that said that my rights end when I enter school property. You're a big law and order guy and if teachers were to carry their firearms in school anyway (like I would) you'd have no problem with them being arrested if they got caught. You're right that the schools are the ones causing the problem in the states that allow armed school teachers but the schools don't have the right to infringe on anybody's right to bear arms.