And Huntsman22, I farmed and ranched full time till I was nearly 30. We fed with square bales, that I made and stacked and fed. I still made and stacked square bales till I was in my early 50s. I cleaned cattle sheds in the spring with a wheelbarrow and manure fork, and loaded oats on the truck with a grain scoop, and after getting them rolled, unleaded with the same scoop....a #12b. Used a #10 when shovelling wheat to the auger from the bottom of the grain bins, cause as soft as I was a #12 was just too much smile. I am a schoolteacher now, but still help on the farm in the summers, though we make round bales now and clean the sheds with machinery. What my personal tastes in rifle ergonomics have to do with my "soft life" is a connection I can't quite make.....and I choose not to criticize you for a life I know nothing about. I will keep the rifles I like and sell the ones I don't without consulting with you to see if the choice is a character flaw. I hope that doesn't cause you any loss of sleep or inability to digest your bourbon. And the word "bitching" is correctly spelled with a t and a ch, not an sh.

Last edited by 300_savage; 05/31/18.