There’s three variables in the thermodynamic formula referred to as simple physics. This formula is valid in certain and certainly in what we’re discussing.
Pressure temperature and volume.

If volume is constant then a rise in temperature will subsequently cause a rise in pressure.
If volume is not held constant say absolute temperature is raised by ten percent and volume of gas in a confined space is also increased by ten percent, what is the resultant pressure?

Similarly if a solid sublimes or due to combustion creates gas, depending on the type of the gas produced, different amounts, in volume, of gas will be produced.

An extreme example. A frozen block 6 grams of hydrogen and a frozen block 6 grams of CO2 are thawed. The the gas produced will be 6 grams. Now if those gases are contained in one cubic meter, and the temperature is zero degrees C. The pressure inside the container of hydrogen will be greater than the container with CO2.

Now, consider the different chemical mixtures of powder.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally