Funny - not so funny story about a coon .
My best Bud and hunting partner in high school - Dan - he married fresh out of high school , he took his young brother in law [16] coon hunting . Dan had 2-3 coon dogs since he was a kid .
Dogs treed a coon - the coon had hid so Dan climbed the tree to make it move so BIL anthony could shoot it , coon moves - dan says there it is - anthony is shining his light around all wacky - dan somewhat scolded him to stop looking everywhere and shine the light where I'm pointing my finger . Anthony starts shining the light on dans boot - dan scolds him to shine the light on his hand -- no - no up here on my hand and asks do you see where I'm pointing - yes anthony said . Do you see the coon right there - yes anthony said - took the 22lr and shot dan in the foot .

Dan said he called him every name there was and pondered shooting him in the head . Dan had a temper to .
Hobbled off to the hospital to have the bullet removed - bled real bad but healed up fine .

Dans wifes family was in the coal strp-mining business in KY. - anthony was messing with a guys wife down there - guy walked in where anthony was in a poker game and shot him in the neck w/a 44mag. that was 30 years ago .

Last edited by ol_mike; 06/18/18.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.