Originally Posted by 7mmMato
My border crossing into Canada at Roosville was a breeze. I had 2 Rifles and a Shotgun. I had the paperwork filled out and had the guns in case and locked. They had me come inside. Checked my Passport and Firearm paperwork. I signed the paperwork and paid them $25.00 and was on my way. They didn't even check the Firearms. Ten minutes tops. Now coming back into the US at Porthill Idaho border. They asked a lot of ?s and went over all my paperwork and hunting license. Had to unload one cooler for them to inspect the meat and for some reason they insisted on seeing the Moose antlers. They wanted to see all the coolers but changed there mind when they saw how much stuff there was to unload. Asked several times if I had any parts of the Wolf I shot with me. Took 30 - 45 minutes to get back in US. It was late at night and they might of been bored. Good luck on your trip.

EXACTLY some of our experiences. US citizens going into Canada never really had much of an issue. US citizens getting back into the US? Like we were criminals. Yet the border down here flows like a river, 24/7/365 with illegals. At least it used to under Obama. Not sure how it is now. Still see no shortage of Mexicans in our area.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....