Originally Posted by smokinggun
Originally Posted by JeffRaines
Originally Posted by sidepass
Broz at longrangeonly has good things to say about the CA Ridgeline and 215 Berger Hybrids. Just saying if that floats your boat.

Thats likely the way I'll be going. That website is pretty awesome.

In any case, I can get the Ridgeline for around $1500 out the door... its a little more than I want to spend, then again it seems like much more rifle than the other options so...

Not sure why you are ignoring Big Stick's advice if you are willing to spend that kind of dough. He might be a little abrasive in his delivery but he knows what he speaks.

There's a whole clan of stick haters that will be along soon to pile on and do their best to change the subject and shut him down, just like clockwork.

Because the CLUELESS haven't the faculties,to garner a FIRST Fhuqking Clue and are the first to poke pointy heads in the sand...which is why this schit is sooooooooooo reliably fhuqking funny! Hint.

A 300 Winny "HAMMER!",will spit the 210 Booger at 2900fps,in most configurations,with it's "whopping" .625 BC and "only" using 30+ grains more powder to arrange same. At the vaunted 600yd line,it certainly drifts more,yet retains only 100fps of impact velocity advantage. The 7-08/180 ELD at a paltry 2600fps launch,nets the wind drift advantage inside the 200yd line(never losing same),yet recoils less at all distances...while retaining the mechanical advantages cited prior.(grin)

There is a "whopping" 12fps impact speed difference betwixt the 210 Booger/2900fps launch and the 180ELD/2600fps launch,which makes it a REAL fhuqking "hammer". LAUGHING! At 1200yds,the 180 arrives at greater velocity and with a foot less wind to boot. Hint.

Plus they're purty.(grin)

[Linked Image]

And no slouch in 7-08 SALAMI,AYE-EYE or Whizzum...which makes the 6.5 Kreed/147 ELD tremble,as well as 162 'Max/BTHP's/ELD's. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Facts and Physics reliably confuse THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks and I rather getta kick outta watching the Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude. Though in fairness,the OP to her credit,KNOWS better than try to attempt that which matters and nicely skirted twist,throating and COAL latitude,while fretting all of the schit that do NOT make a fhuqk.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Bullets still matter wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than headstamps,despite nobody having an inkling to them constants. Easy for me to say,if only because I shoot it all and then some.

Hint.

Laughing!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."