Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Originally Posted by beretzs
Congrats on that Gunner!

Like a big dummy I let a cherry 336 35 Rem go that I want back everyday.

Get you some Leverevolution powder and watch that sucker sing! Congrats on a wicked rifle. Very jealous. That’s one of the best and I know you’ll treat it right.

Plus 2 on the leverlution powder. Marlinowners.com has some posted sticky articles on reloading the.35 rem that is well worth reading.

LOL on another one getting away beretzs, BTDT myself, Thanks to you and doctor Encore for the leverevolution hit, I was thinking about 21-2150 fps with the 220 Speers, that powder may get it there, I'll read up over at marlinowners too.

Was placing my order at midway today, when I saw there was only one bag of hornady brass left, I had to hurry up with that order, that being said, the 220 Speer was picked in a hurry, didn't have a lot of time to research bullets for the 35 Remington.

But, being a shoulder shooter, and shooting deer in the chest coming in to the rattling horns, as well as busting last ribs and hips on deer slipped up on or slipping out of the area, maybe that heavy 220 will be just fine, it should penetrate really well on the deer and hogs.

Trump Won!