Schit action,schit chambering and schit brass. The dumber of a fhuqk or Texan that you are,the "better" they are...as this Thread and all others attest. Congratulations?!?

100 NPT's are HILARIOUSLY horrid to boot. Hint.

I "prolly" shoot 6-284's also and a High RPM Six Twat-Six Montucky,wearing a Brux. A Seex Kreedmire will reliably slap THE fhuqk outta a 240 Japperby and make it look easy,mainly because it is. Boolits still matter farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmore,than headstamps. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Mebbe even a few others,in the bore size. All of which,will fhuqking CRUSH a 240 Japperby. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Seex Kreedmire and now you can say you've "seen" one. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

If only Peterson made 240 Japperby brass. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

I'll not even mention a 224 Kreedmire and 88's wearing a .545BC at 3250fps and 100+++ MOA available on an erector...because it'd be Sensory Overload. Ooops! Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

A "lowly" 20" Seex Grendel Krunchenticker will reliably CRUSH a 240 Japperby. Easy for me to say,if only because I shoot 'em all and then some. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I do very much enjoy the Couchbound Chronicles and Whore Hey's innate ability,to schlep STUPID,to places it's never been before.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!

Let's hope she doesn't "forget" about her Imaginary Pretend Ignore and yet again quantifies,that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that she is also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

LAUGHING!!!!........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."