Fhuqking HILARIOUS Dumbfhuqktitude,extolled obliviously...by Couchbound Kchunts doing their BEST. Laffin'!

Hunnert NPT at 3400fps ala Whore Hey! Japperby. Hint.

[Linked Image]

A "lowly" Seex Kreedmire and a 108 ELD M(pardon my only having 3 rifles,so chambered). Pardon the NEARLY full ONE inch of trajectory "difference",at the "vaunted" 350yd line,by Plentyofcocs. I'm not even gonna mention BC or wind,a short action,or farrrrrrr less powder consumption,let alone vastly SUPERIOR brass and the Accuracy/Precision advantage,conjoined with much lesser ES/SD values or FUN. Hint. Laffin'

[Linked Image]

Prolly toted a Six Twat-Six a smidge today...though I'd not wanna knock any of the SWEET "Satisfactions" offa Whore Hey's! Japperby and The BIG "ADVENTURE",of it being schlepped from her Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile,to her fhuqking couch. If only because that's ALL "The Outdoors" it will ever fhuqking "experience"! LAFFIN'!

Perhaps you Do NOTHING Kchunts can "convince" yourselves,that Montucky's are "heavy" and there are Blued/Walnut "advantages",along with Retard Twist Rates and Dog Schit Boolits...not to mention scopes that track,hold zero,return to same,have a reticle that'll "only" reach the 1300yd+++ line and bolster a VASTLY superior mounting system to boot?!? You know,if only for fhuqking Starters. Laffin'!

So as to avoid confusion,for you fhuqking Drooling DUMB Fhuqks. hInt.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

105 Hornie HPBT's at 3375fps(da' 8" Brux ain't anywhere NEAR 26 STUPID Fhuqking inches in length). Hint.

[Linked Image]

The ONLY thing you Whining Kchunts "shoot",is your mouths and Imaginations. Pardon Reality yet again colliding with your Fantasy,as I simply shoot it all and then some,so am afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laffin'!

Pluralcoc's sage "wisdom",was simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! Points awarded,for another Drooler "endorsing" same,as you gal's version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",is never not Fhuqking HILARIOUS +P+!!! Laffin'!

GREAT Time for you "Hard Chargers" to "quantify" your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,by reiterating that besides being CLUELESS Fhuqks,you are also Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit! You go girl!!!

Pardon the Hurricane,robbing Splendor from Splendid Pixels.

[Linked Image]

Bless your hearts for TRYING so hard.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

(Addendum for another Drooler TRYIN')

Trajectory is Physics...wind is Vudoo(pun intended,because I have a Brace) and them who only "shoot" their mouths and Imaginations,will hurriedly align to corroborate same(obliviously). Hint.

Laffin'!