Good post. I am relativly new to the 280. Your velocity #'s are pretty similar to what I am getting. In my expierience w/ a 280 Rem 700 Mtn Rifle, 22" barrel; RL-19 gave best velocity and accuracy w/ 140's, H4350 gave good accuarcy, but less velocity in 140's. H4831 worked real well as far as accuracy with 150's. I have also tried IMR4350 and IMR4831 but they did not fare as well as the above mentioned powders. My next 280 will wear a 24" tube. Also, the throat on my gun is short. Most bullets I can not load to SAAMI max length. One anomaly I found is difference in cases between lots in Remington brass. I had a lot I worked up my loads with, then switched and everything was 150fps less. I weighed empty cases from both lots and sure enough the new lot weighed considerably less, so had to adjust charges. I have not expierienced this to so much degree in other calibers I load for.

Would love to hear what bullets folks have had good success with on game. I am probably going to be taking mine goat hunting this fall, and would like to use the 150 partition if they shoot well. How about 140 accubonds, 150 sierra GK's any success?