Originally Posted by woodmaster81
That is not a bad score, I have seen much worse on courses such as this which do not cater exclusively to league duffers. Markham has a very nice facility and seem to give a typical competition level difficulty to their course which will help shooters improve their abilities rather than egos. I especially like that they offer 14 stations for a 100 bird course instead of 10 stations as many others do. With 10 targets to a station it is too reminiscent of skeet for my taste. I shot a couple tournaments there but don't remember if it was the Seminole Cup, Rhino Cup, or some other. They tend to blur together after a few years.

I believe being hauled around by a trapper with a cart is mandatory to prevent conflicts with others due to it being part of the county park. There are always some yahoos that cannot obey course rules which can lead to problems. With having to share the area with non-shooters, problems could disasterous for the range.

If you're ever down here give me a shout. Markham is only about 15 minutes away from where I'm renting.

The cart driver told me shooters used to walk from stage to stage and that the cart was just for hauling guns and ammo but at some point that changed. He said he wasn't sure why.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house