Originally Posted by Cpl_Austin
What's interesting is that the same Data Information that your using for your 7mm also shows the Data for the 300 RUM that exceeds the 7mm bullet B.C.'s

BULLET MACH 2.25 MACH 2.0 MACH 1.75

… 7mm 180gr. ELD Match … 0.777 0.748 0.731

.. 30 Cal. 225gr. ELD Match … 0.798 0.782 0.749

Good post,
Thanks for showing the proof .

You poor poor(literally) RETARDED Fhuqkstick...I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard I'm crying!!!!! You go girl!

Pardon Facts and Physics,RELIABLY colliding with your Delusional DUMBfhuqktitude and the ONLY thing that you "shoot" is your Imagination and Pretend. Hint. Congratulations?!?

LAFFIN'!

[Linked Image]

Feel free to "cite" the "platforms" you "shoot" the projectiles you have NEVER even fhuqking "seen" in and mebbe say sumptin' about throat geometry and COAL "latitude"...but be VERY careful in said Delusion(s). Hint. LAFFIN'!

Here's a 180 ELD,with a buncha other staples wellllllll beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I "only" gun 'em in a herd of rifles chambered 7-08,7-08AI,7 Whizzum,280 and 280AI. Hint.

A few more mainstay extrapolations,that you will have to Google,to "see". Hint. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

225 ELD bearing surface anyone?!? Hint. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

As an aside,when you "shoot" your Imagination and it's Pretend,how "loud" is it?!? I realize a 7 Whizzum's splendor,when launching 180 ELD's at 2900fps+ ala a mag fed Smooch,is fhuqking DEAFENING,to your Retardation. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I "only" have (3) of 'em,so chambered. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Take another coupla hits,GoogleFu some more and give 'er another whirl,with your BEST efforts,as you proffer Guess after Guess...to them who's afforded the luxury of fhuqking KNOWING. Hint.

You CLUELESS Do NOTHING DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!