Comment's that are being made about the 300 RUM having to use more powder to achieve the velocity and distance that it gets,
that's to be expected for those of us that are shooting the 30 Cal Magnums. We are using them because of the cartridge size to be
able to do exactly that, put more powder in to get more speed and distance.

Some here have replied that I am using 40gr or 30gr more powder to do the same thing as they are with lesser caliber's, which is not true as a matter of fact in the
last example that I used with the 7wsm & the 300 Rum just to make a point, that was less than 20gr more powder to get 350fps more velocity.

This post is about 30 Cal. Magnums, so I appreciate those that reply with good information to share about the 30 Cal. Magnum's ,
like the last person who was talking about the 30-378 and the 300 Wby. that they are using.

As for any comment's that don't apply to this post or are Immature and Inappropriate ... I have set them on Ignore so I don't even see their comments ,
which I recommend for the other serious shooters to do the same. Then we can share information in this post as it was meant for.

Last edited by Cpl_Austin; 02/22/19.