Originally Posted by kellory
FC, any issues with color? There seem to be a lot of comments about a blue/green poor quality view. Reviews are not altogether favorable.

They were Ready's. Since he posted this in the open forum 4 years ago, I'll throw it back out there (emphasis mine) :

Originally Posted by Ready
Bushnell Fusion ARC 1600 I got here on the fire preowned (thank you to Great Waputi for a good deal and flawless prceedings).

To my eyes a serious piece of kit. Ranging in a quick test on par with Leica 1600. I can life very well with the so called "blue tinge".

Admittingly a bit anxious on the "electronics" not to take a dive...

For the purpose - in set with my canned Savage PC .308, SWFA 10x42 MIL/MIL - set up for ranging in meters - its the cats meouw.

Perhaps PM him, to see if he still feels the same.

FWIW, I could also live with the blue tinge.

Also, while searching for Ready's assessment, I came across this 1/22/13 post from Mule Deer:

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
One piece of good optics news from the SHOT Show is that Bushnell eliminated the blue tint in the Fusions. It was there to enhance contrast in the range LED, but they figured out how to do that without the blue tint. I'm hoping to get a test sample of the new version as soon as they become available.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC