I don't think there are any dialing scopes with 1" tubes. I do own a Swaro Z5 with a turret. It's a 1" tube that I have used to dial with ,but I wouldn't consider it a "dialing" scope.

I would listen closely to Canazes9- David's advice above. If you really have to have a new scope to play with dialing,then get a SWFA SS 6X fixed mill-mill quad,and start learning how to dial. It is only about $300,and will dial with the best high $$$$$ scopes on the market. Then you will have a lot better idea of your needs for later.

One example is your Kimber rifle thoughts. I don't disagree in wanting to stay 1" tube,but you also should know that a Kimber Montana isn't really a 600 yard gun. That doesn't mean that it couldn't take game at that far or farther under the right conditions,and in the right hands. It just means that if I wanted to shoot long range,a Montana with a 1" tube scope wouldn't be my first choice. Point being,everything is a trade off in some way and compromise is inevitable,in some area. I would rather trade a little weight and aesthetics, on a Montana and set it up with a good dialing scope and good mounts,if long shots were a good possibility.