Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by gunner500
That's right, lie on your ass and bitch for handouts, or by god get up, pull your boots on and go make it happen! cool it's a piece of cake.

exactly! and i believe you have hit the nail on the head.

i too believe that. but got dealt a near critical blow when i had done all of that which you suggest.

then the us gov't stepped in and attempted to give me a death blow.

the gov't rules you and i. work or not, you and i are still under the control of the gov't.

if you forget that, you're risking your very life.

I have never accepted no for an answer, and whupped ol caint till he could, but, in the global big picture, there's not a better place to have been born, reared and careered in.

Exactly! Somehow, poor people can come here from other countries and become wealthy, yet many who are born here won't do anything to better themselves.

Starting at a young age, I saw people who had what I decided I wanted. Instead of hating them for it, I learned from them. This has been a valuable tool for me so far.

Damn right Greg, I sat at a table as a very young man, 18 years old, with pad and pencil, I wrote out a life plan and got busy, any man that works hard, remains lawful, ethical and respectful can do AND have it all if he chooses.

Trump Won!