Originally Posted by gunner500

I understand what you're saying in that sense, what I'm talking about is the guys I know have married women 20+ years their jr.
and have a few kids after they've divorced the women that stuck by them while they made themselves rich and infamous.

Them or me have not one damn thing in common with women that young, and older man cant hang with them anyway, one of the most intelligent,
is some sort of investment banker/realtor guy, in two years he lost over 1.5 mil gambling, his wife and four daughters crazy, that's the very definition
of stupid, he had been rambling and crying on the phone to me somewhere in hour four, I said, I'm too damn stupid to gamble, and will purposefully
remain so, he stated, do you know how smart that makes you? crazy

Old men tend to like faster cars, younger women and older whiskey.
some can afford the splurge,. many cannot do anything but envy those that can...

though the sound business sense principle still holds true,.." if it Flies, Floats or Fux, rent it don't buy it."

aircraft and luxury vessels may absorb your cash but there's always residual value on their sale,
but a no trade-in value woman will drain your money when things are good ... PLUS ruthlessly take you to the cleaners
in spite when they exit.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.