Swift A-Frame or Nosler Partition for my 9.3x62?

For me it's the Swift A-Frame. It's a great compliment to the Nosler partition....simply bond the front core.....

There is also the North Fork....a swift A-Frame lacking the rear core which is simply not needed.....

But today my choice is going to be Barnes TTSX as my experience, while fairly limited, is quite positive....they just plain work!

There is one thing I can say about Nosler's partition.......I've never read a negative post about them anytime on the shooting forums....this has to be a serious kicker in the decision making process. They are the tried and true bullet of all time.....the others are of the Johnny-come-lately group.....and a mighty fine group they are.

Of the four I have mentioned (and there might be others of equal quality that I haven't tried) I rank them as follows
1. Barnes TTSX
2.. North Fork
3. Swift A-Frame
4. Nosler Partition

The functional difference between any of them in the field just might be a resounding ZERO....but we all have our prejudices.....

The better question is regarding the value of the polymer tips....but that's another issue for another campfire.