Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by kellory
I'm having fun with an AR-15 .450bushmaster. Recoil is nothing to worry about, about the same as a 20ga. Shotgun.

Kill anything with it? I guess I really shouldn't count that one and the .458 SOCOM, but I have to confess I'm somewhat a velocity whore. I'd imagine the trajectories with the applicable bullets would limit killing range quite a bit. What you could hit would go down, though, no doubt!

It leaves a hole big enough for my finger. wink and yes, I took my first whitetail with it this past hunting trip. It is designed as a 300yd accurate ammo. It is legal for any place (like here) that requires a straight wall cartridge and .357-.50 cal. It is designed as a short range rifle. It will kill anything in North America. wink (two legged or four legged)

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13288005/fence-post-pic#Post13288005

Edit: it uses the same magazines as the .223, just a different follower. Single stack.

Last edited by kellory; 01/23/19.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~