Inconsistant quality will kill any product. Seemed to be greater than acceptable issues out of the box rather than issues stemming from rifles having issues after being used a while. Most of the issues should have been caught before the rifles ever left the shop. Mine shoots the lights out. But my
Safety is still stiffer than it should be after several years and a thousand workings and my action is smooth as silk so long as the safety is off but during the cocking process its not that smooth. I thought it would work its way smooth after some use but its not really getting better. I have an email from Sipes telling me to send it back that they could clean up the isdues but I wanted to use it for a while to see if there where any other issues so I only had to tear the scope off and send it back once. Feeds great and shoots great. The issues might or might not bother someone else. I never had any problem with them getting back to me when I contacted them before or after the sale. But that doesnt mean others didnt.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.