Put him on ignore if ya want but I dont put people on ignore. I just go right past his posts. Also, Big Stick does not know nearly what most think he knows . He is just good at being a big mouth. Also, I i dont argue with him cause he is two different persons , I think. I think sometimes his kid gets on, using is name and runs his mouth so a lot of times it just isn't him, it's some teenager. If it is him, he is mentally unstable. I say this cause there are definitely two different personalities , or maybe even three . If you get him mad, he may lash out to someone innocent on the streets or his kids or a neighbor, and that is real. I am surprised everyone thinks he knows so much . He just posts the same stuff over and over. I posted about accuracy in rifles and he does no know his stuff like he thinks he does. Anyone can " kiss, find pressure and rock on", for example. That does not make for an accurate rifle in itself by no means. Just ignore him, he is not likely to go away and if you kick him off he will come back as something else. He is also another name already too.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23