I don't care for the way he talks with folks, when he gets rolling, but I'd never ban him. It's like kicking a dog for licking his balls in public, it's just who he is, and some folks just can't help the Verbal tourette's syndrome, that spews forth when thier lips part. I doubt I will ever understand the colored tape and the rifles sunk in stream pics. (But no one really understood Salvador Dali either, with the melting clocks and surreal view of life. Much of Art, music, dance, would be down right boring if it continued down predictable/traditional lines. )
Use the knowledge he is willing to share, and just accept the fact that he has difficulty relating with folks in a polite way. What you see is what you get, deal with it, or move on, because he can't force you to read what he writes.
Personally, I have no one on ignore, (though a few make that decision debatable). I'm capable of deciding for myself, if I should respond or not, when someone is being an ass.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~