I've spent too much of my life in urban California and NYC. If I learned anything from being surrounded by people who said stuff that I didn't believe in/care for/want to hear, it's that tuning out the noise is really easy.

There are a few people here whose posts I enjoy reading, and I admit that I enjoy watching the banter between those who take Stick to task and Stick. Then again, I still laugh at Beavis and Butthead and I'm a Jew who enjoys good Holocaust jokes.

I am happy that censorship is very limited on this site. One can learn a lot from reading things that mean nothing to you or even annoy you, as long as you remain in control of the off button. I probably come here in large part because there is so little moderation.

This site, to me, is equal parts information and entertainment. When it comes to Stick, it's pretty much all entertainment, especially when those who respond to him take off the gloves. I've only blocked one person on this site, and it was because he was neither informative nor entertaining.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.