Well, I have what is left of the skeleton and the blanks that did get cut at home and looks like
all the business we have going here is safe. The blanks to customer specs I have are hand cut out. Still be a while till knives complete.

I do have some areas of the steel sheet not cut, but the processor I was working with walked away from this, stopped
what they had in process and said they would not ever cut knife blanks again.
Note: They are adjacent to the building White River Knife and Tool was in (moved in Nov) and had bad experiences with
them an did not want to do any more blades for anyone. I had used them for 9 years now. Guy I had dealt with in the past
left and now I am a goner too.

So. In a nut shell the commitments I made here will be met. It will be a bit yet.
Still to do: Clean up profile, surface grind, drill holes, rough bevel grind, pre-fit guards where needed, heat treat, finish bevel grind
and then start on handles, finishing, sharpening, sheaths etc. ---- and it is February already. Oh and yeah, it is 10 degrees in the garage this am.
I will keep you all posted here.
Thanks for the business and patience.
Tim

Last edited by michiganroadkill; 02/09/19.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
Albert Einstein

At Khe Sanh a sign read "For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected never knew".