Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
he will sign, he has to, he's already been making the noise to show he's ready for a deal, he's changed his tune recently and now he's saying "we're already building it" and "finish the wall", he's even calling it barrier not wall.

IF this passes house and senate, then he will sign, to not sign shows he is the obstructionist. Another shutdown, despite what people on here say, effects the same Americans we are protecting. If you didn't see effects of it, good, but I have friends who worked without pay, savings was being used, but there's only so long that goes on, it matters.

Take the money, extend the wall, get more later. I don't see Trump as the guy who stops with "some". He will keep pushing, pushing it to the front.

If he vetoes and declares a national emergency, I think he loses in 2020. That will be spun as obstruction and dictatorial and un-American. MSM will be all over it and the D's will all pounce all 2938489843 of their candidates. It will take the focus off them and onto Trump. Not a good plan.

This is why team R always loses. They do what you just spelled out.

Thought y'all were tired of winning?

Nah, it has only been 2 years. 6 more for sure. Cur, you should really stick to one screen name. You don't sockpuppet well.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"