Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Rockymtnhigh
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Rockymtnhigh
I wonder if he would cave on the wall funding to try to get some "good will" from Pelosi and friends on his trade deals passing through Congress? That's the next battle coming and it is going to get ugly....The DEMS know that will be a huge win for him, even bigger than getting the Wall done...Billions of dollars at stake...

What the freak were the Republican controlled House and Senate doing the last 2 years? The 2 biggest issues Trump ran on and won were Trade and the Wall, and they are still outstanding. Now the freaking DEMs can stall both of them. This is why (R's) always lose. The infighting over stupid [bleep] between Rhinos and ultra Conservatives...We could have had 25 billion dollars plus worth of wall by simply giving the DACA kids amnesty, but the freaking ultra Conservatives wouldnt have that...They wanted nothing resembling amnesty...Now you will be lucky to get a barbwire fence you dumb idiots...

God you just don't get it. There will be no good will from team commie in Congress, nor from the cuck side of team R.

Which side of team 'R' are we supposed to root for? The dumb ultra conservative, "it's my way or the highway", never gets any crap done Republican? ..Or, the dumber Rhino Republican that is a somewhat closet Democrat? ...Seems like the party is lost at this point. They arent smart enough to negotiate, and come together as one team so they are getting their arses handed to them by the DEMs...

They had opportunities to get a lot of what they wanted in the past but pissed it away over infighting and hatred of Trump...

The DACA amnesty would have been a huge winner for Republicans. Something they could say the DEMs and Obama couldn't get done, and something that would have appealed to the hispanic population. The fastest growing and mostly conservative population in the country...It would have been a huge win to sway hispanic votes to the R side. They were too stupid to see this?

So the R's are to blame for the commies rejecting trump's DACA deal? That is some brilliant logic. I hope you don't vote.

I hope you don't vote because apparently you haven't seen the previous 2 immigration proposals that the Republicans snuffed out...That is what I'm talking about, not the latest failed desperate attempt at DACA amnesty by Trump.

In the previous 2 proposals there was billions of dollars for an actual Wall. Not a barrier or fence but a "WALL". 23 billion dollars to be exact...One of them was snuffed in June, 2018 just because the freedom Caucus (ultra Conservafives) had Ryan by the balls, and they didnt want amnesty for DACA kids...Now we are in the middle of this current circus because of that and the D's are kicking the R's arses again....You'd think the Republicans outside of Trump would eventually learn how to win...

Here is an article about what im talking about -

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ostpone-vote-immigration-bill/722127002/

Last edited by Rockymtnhigh; 02/12/19.