FWIW, I've not noticed my load of 75HPBT's/26.0LVR2750ish being hard on brass or primer pockets, but my testing ain't exactly scientific (primers didn't fall out when I picked the cases up off the ground:)). My AR is gassed pretty close to correct and I pulled the o-ring out of the extractor so it'd be a bit kinder to rims, so the "once fired" brass I bought from brassman honestly comes out in better shape than it went in (some of it was pretty rough and dented up initially).

A couple of variables; I've READ (not actually measured for myself) that 75BTHP's have a bit less bearing surface than 77SMK's, and, I am running a BHW barrel that I've READ tends to run a bit faster than a conventionally rifled barrel. Not to say that anyone ever READ anything false, inaccurate, or unsubstantiated on the internet (sarcasm emoji).

I will say that while Varget and 4895 have a great reputation (I've got a couple buddies that I'm pretty sure put Varget on their Corn Flakes), I just ain't running stick powder while loading for an AR. Lever, TAC, and H335 run through the uniflow way too easy.

Reading David's posts about running TAC in both a .223 and a .308 sorta made me wonder aloud about Lever in a .308, just sayin'.

Someday, in a perfect world, it's gonna dry up, warm up, work is gonna let up, and I'm gonna get to shoot a bit..............