I am excited about this I'm new to the AR platform rifles, I'm glad I bought one but I got a multi caliber once piece poly lower from K.E. Arms mines a KP-15 complete lower and I got a Bear Creek Arsenal 16" complete upper since I'm still learning all the parts of these rifles...its got a 15' m-lok handguard that I have a foregrip and a set of 45 degree offset sights on their way and its got a 3-9x32mm scope on it. So far I have been having fun with it but with how wooded the area I live in is. I haven't been able to stretch it out to 100 yards and further. I'm limited to 50 yards at a family members property which is also where I hunt deer. I won't be using this AR for hunting them though...my 30-30 or 30-06 punches through the brush and still kills the deer, I've rarely got a shot beyond 50 yards there but the brush is so thick its not a clear 50 yards...My buddy brought one once and he took a shot and the bullet bounced off a tree limb and the deer took off unscathed. He was pissed lol. But like I said this platform is all new to me and exciting learning all the ins and outs etc. Again thanks for majorly helping me out I've only handloaded 45acp to make practice ammo way cheaper and also load 30-30 ammo for deer season and some plinking my best load for my 336 for 150 gr RNFP Cast and powdercoated is a CCI LR primer, and 37.4 grains of LVR. They're dead on accurate but the W.W. lead is soft enpugh that they disintegrate on impact, which is why they're plinking ammo only. I use 35 grains of LVR under a cast 170 RNFP and they do the same. For hubting I use the 160 grain FTX's with 34.8 grains of LVR gets the best results with my 336 I went faster and they start going crazy.