Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Since ‘Lever and CFE223 are the same powder (‘Lever doesn’t have the magic copper eraser) , use the CFE223 data.

Has this info been verified?

Verified false. They are not the same powder.

How did you verify false?

Looking at the 30-30 Win. reloading data on the Hodgdon site you can see that the min/max loads, velocity, and pressure all vary between the two powders. This would indicate that they are not the same. Close, but not the same.

I love leverevolution for my 30-30. i have a savage 340b.For those unfamiliar with this model, it is not tube fed but box magazine fed. i grabbed this powder because i had read, and listened to all the hub bub.I wanted to see what kind of reloads i could make. i started off using 150gr spire points, over 36.5g lvr i was loving the accuracy i was getting for a bolt action rife built in 1947. i was getting 1 moa average. perfectly acceptable for hunting. I Changed from the 150's to 125 gr to 130 gr sp from speer and sierra. I tried hornadys 130s, they gave ok accuracy but the 130s from sierra were the cat meow. My buddy was hunting with a 308 and my 150 gr handloads for the wifes 308 that she no longer has. I was punching through 7/8s thick steel at 100 yards. So out of curiosity i got some federal fusions in 170 gr. Good accuracy for what it is. but it would not go through the steel. my 130s will. i am using a 22 inch barrel. I am a firm believer of LVR. I am excited to try it with 223/556 loads for my diamond back db15.