Our weather finally broke here, so looking forward to get started on the boat. It's gonna take me a couple hours just to dig the boat out of the mountain of stuff in our garage. My son and his wife moved back in last fall, and half their crap is in the garage. Hoping the mice didn't chew things up when I get into the boat. Ice out won't be for quite some time yet, so as long as I keep pecking away at things, the boat should be ready in plenty of time. The seats will be the biggest project, and first priority. I'll also get into the stern and clean up any wiring issues I see. I didn't dig around back there at all after buying the boat last year, and I want to clean things up back there while I've got the seats out. I've got a new bilge pump to put in, and am going to replace some rollers on the trailer the first time I get the boat off of it. I thought about lifting the boat off the trailer in the garage with a couple block and tackles, but I think I'll just wait till I can get the boat off of it. I don't like the thought of standing under that boat and having it pull the rafters down in my garage.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla