I removed the pedestal seats today, and was able to lift the floor out. The guy who had it before me replaced the floor two years ago. He obviously did the cheap as possible-I'm selling the boat next spring job on it. To be honest, if I was in his shoes, I'd have done the same thing. The flooring is particle board, and it doesn't appear to have been sealed in any way. I'm going to seal everything I can, and move on from there. He had just screwed the pedestals into the particle board with wood screw, which didn't hold. I'm going to remount all the pedestals with stainless nuts, bolts, and fender washers. If I planned on hanging on to this boat, I'd do it the right way with marine grade plywood, but this is a one year deal. Next spring I'll get another Lund. This boat's okay, but it's bigger than I need. I want a 16 ft. Lund, either a single console or a tiller steer with power trim and tilt and no more that a 50 h.p. motor. This boat's a handful for me to jockey around. When I bought it, I thought I got what I wanted, but now I see it's more than I need or want.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla