It seems the biggest chore will be to move all the junk out of the garage.
I clean mine out every so often and I swear it just re-generates by the time the next cleaning is due.
Putting the boat up on blocks can be done with bottle jacks and 2x4's but its time and labor consuming.
Best to just get the boat ready and get to the rollers after the boat is in the water.
I did the wiring on another boat once and I connected everything with quick disconnect fittings to make eventual replacement easy.
The nice thing about restoring a boat is that you can make it into just what you want it to be instead of what the factory thinks is best.
If there is a boat salvage yard near you, you may find replacement parts for cheap.
I did my boat on a budget as now I'm retired and don't have the deep pockets I had when I was working.
Coming from the Chicago area, I found that this is the most aggravating time of year.
Its getting warmer and you are chomping at the bit to get out but the water is still frozen!
I wonder how many times Noah had to modify the ark before he was ready to use it!
My most helpful tool was a lawn chair and a hot cup of coffee to sit and think what to do next.
Have fun and it's o.k. to cuss out loud at the boat!