I use 3 of them, 2 takedowns. I take them down all the time.
The trigger is not adjustable but you will get used to it and it can be altered by a gunsmith if not.
I am horseback alot and carry it either in a split scabbard or assembled in a off side scabbard. On the takedowns I have Scout scopes and poi is very reliable, as good as any of my rifles about holding. A long eye relief scope takes a little getting used to at first and now wish my other rifles had them. I can even bore sight my takedowns.
I am a levergun guy anyways, but this has few disadvantages to any turn bolt rifle. It is my Bighorn/ elk rifle. Well...you asked my opinion. I only wish other rifle makers would produce competing models.
Also, the action is front locking, it is a lever operated bolt action design. High intensity rounds are welcome, and my .270 wcf is as high pressure as any round on the market- no glitches at all .Works/ cycles as well as my short actions- maybe better.
If you want a big bore you can get it in the .450 Marlin. It really performs and bullet selection is nearly unlimited. I have one too.Good luck.