Originally Posted by irfubar
Brother Beav, your intuition I believe is correct regarding brother Flave..... not sure if he consumed a bad IPA or if the Floriduh sun simply got to him?

I am currently searching every bar and watering hole in Floriduh in an attempt to save Flave..... how is that go-fund me account doing? this is an expensive search.... I fear I may have to go off shore if I have no luck on land..... to do so I will have to charter a boat.... also will need to hire a crew of young females otherwise Flave may spook and make a run for it.... I also think a fishing pole with be good cover....

I am doing the lords work..... wish me luck.... from the trenches, Brother Fubar

Brother Fubar,

Our Gofundme account has depreciated due to my need to purchase “Hookers” I mean, women of the cloth for research.

I am buying a ski mask and gloves right now to hold up a liquor store to repay our coffers...And, I need booze.

I’m sorry for failing you in this late hour....Good Luck with the fishing...May Jesus bless the waters and provide you an abundance of fish.

PS
Hookers aren’t cheap...Brother Beav 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”