Brother Fubar,
I don’t know where I am...I was in South Beach looking down following “faint sign” on the concrete that I was told were Flaves.

The next thing I know it is dark, I’m laying on a couch in a front yard-I think....surrounded by a lot of people of color who are chanting, hopping up and down on one foot while making a “Clucking” noise towards me....I am in fear.

There is an old woman squatting next to a fire where a black pot is being heated. I think this woman has a chicken in her hands and she keeps shaking the chicken at me...Then puts the chicken close to her mouth whispering something to it....What does that mean?

Brother!,,,the old lady just bit the chicken in the neck and is spraying it’s blood all over me....Obviously, I am very concerned for my life. I’am trying to talk with them, but I don’t speak their language...

Please find me....And bring another clean cassock...I spoiled mine with a “Shart” moments ago... Hopefully you located Brother Flave by now..

PS
Before I was rendered unconscious, this woman was telling me that Brother Flave had gotten braces and a retainer-maybe dentures because she said he talks differently now...god still knows his words....

WHOA!!!, the chicken just came back to life and it’s walking towards me...

Please hurry-your brother in god....Heeeelp😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”