Brother Frog, thanks for the heads up about Dan's place.... truth is I chickened out and got the hell out of there... the swamp is a creepy place.

Now that I know Flave is safe in the arms of his cult... uuum I mean congregation , it is time to hit the road...

I am headed north to check on brother Steelhead. Upon arrival I was stunned to learn he purchased the movie set from deliverance...... I think the old cast lives next door.... they seemed nice and make tasty shine... I was a little unnerved the big guy kept sayin you sure got a pretty mouth? I guess he was just being friendly?
Anyhow Steelhead was on his porch in his overalls smokin a pipe and drinkin shine..... he settled down once I convinced him Montana was not part of yankeeland..... he even quit talking about my mom and sister after that..... smile
We had a nice visit about his salvation and he even agreed to get treatment for his Tourettes...... progress indeed... for some the road to salvation is longer than others...... smile

Stopped by Brother Bristoe to drink likker and ponder the worlds problems... funny thing he was wearing the same overalls Steelhead was wearin.... nice fashion choice's in the south. Anyhow I have to say Bristoes mail order Ukrainian wife is amazing..... between working two jobs, she split and stacked a cord of wood..... then fixed Bristoe and I a nice supper of sauerkraut and polish sausage, a real keeper he has there.... oh, and luckily Bristoe did not need salvation..... wink

Well time to head home now , Brother Beav is on his way to my bunker in his horse drawn wagon...... he is headed over the divide to the Hutterrite colony to provide salvation to the Hutterrite gal's......
that is if johnny law don't catch him first for doin the devils work and robbin likker stores..... again the road to salvation is longer for some than others... gods speed brother Beav.......

My work here is done..............

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.