Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I'd wager Tiger is only about 35% negro.

In the eyes of the media, that's enough.

My main objection to him is that if he'd been a White dude named Johnny Woods, he would not have gotten a tenth of the media coverage he has gotten. Because golf has traditionally been dominated by Whites, with the occasional Hispanic, Oriental, or Indian thrown in for good measure, it behooved the media to have a Black guy that was good at it, and Tiger was and now has made his "comeback".......the comeback that that same sports media has been talking about for years.

I don't like golf, and it doesn't matter to me whether he wins, or whether some European with a funny name does, but I do get tired of hearing about it. For the next year all that the sports media will be talking about will be how his winning the Masters is the greatest comeback ever in sports.......and not for one for one minute will they mention that there really aren't that many great golfers in the game right now. He got lucky, and more power to him, because he has the talent to win, and when you're that talented it really shouldn't be a surprise.......unless you're Black and the media idolizes you.

I bet your daddy never grew tired of beating your ass.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"