Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

He's good there's no doubt. The numbers are there. Too hard to compare eras to say he was the best. Give Hagen a jumbo clubhead with some boron/graphite shaft and a ProV1 ball then look out! Sorta like one of those old Sharps shooters from the late 1800's that were so accurate going up against the Bergara boys at a 1000 yards with the best optics.

As for Tiger, the pressure cooker blew when his wife found out about his extracurricular activities. His mind was toast after that. Very private guy with his world laid open. Went to sex therapy classes for a couple years. His body gave out too. Broken leg during the 2008 US Open, numerous back surgeries led to pain killers and that not so pretty arrest. Is that behind him? I think so. IT was 10 years ago. His focus are his kids and his game now. I think he grew up a bit. His ex-wife Elin is doing okay too - reports are a $100mm worth of okay.

Physical breakdowns are going to cause mental breakdowns in somebody like Woods.

As far as I'm concerned the only athlete that he should (maybe) be compared to is Michael Jordan.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house